Event Producer for EGN Singapore
The Event Producer supervises and coordinates all aspects of our meetings and events. In light of COVID 19, these events can take place in person, virtually, or a combination of both. Once all technical and logistical issues are in order for a meeting, the Event Producer then assists the Chair (lead facilitator) by helping to create a warm and welcoming environment for members, both in-person and for those connecting virtually.
- Transport, set up, testing, take down and storage of all EGN AV equipment before, during and after meetings.
- Coordinate meeting requirements with the venue staff (coffee, snacks, safe distancing, etc…)
- Coordinate technical needs of the meetings or events.
- Being a friendly face to greet our members, in-person or virtually, and making everyone feel welcome and included.
- Support the Chair when troubleshooting is required to ensure a smooth meeting.
- Coordinating with the Chair before the meetings to set up polls, quizzes, and prepare for breakout rooms over Zoom for the virtual attendees.
- Helping with other ad hoc duties on site.
- Extroverted and socially comfortable person
- PR or local Singaporean (ideally with their own company which they can invoice from)
- A strong ‘right hand’ support for our Chairs
- Willingness to learn
- Highly organized
- Can lead themselves with little/no supervision after onboarding
- Prior experience with events and hybrid meetings will be advantageous
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- EGN is an independent, international company with an ambitious focus on becoming a valuable part of daily business life worldwide. Our market approach is anchored in our core values of helpfulness, respect and professionalism.
- Since 1992, EGN has provided tailored peer groups for business leaders and specialists. We count 14,000 members in 15 countries, which makes us the world’s second largest Executives’ network.
- The position can be freelance with the flexibility of working from home.
- Residency in Singapore & we expect you to work within normal working hours in Singapore.
- We hope to have you onboard part-time for the right candidate.
The salary is highly dependant on the working arrangement of each candidate.
If this position looks interesting, please send your CV and application with a cover letter in English to EGN Singapore.
E-mail (Siti): email@example.com
Phone: +65 69325069
CV’s without cover letters will not be considered.
About EGN Singapore
EGN Singapore offers tailored peer groups for business executives.
Through business relationships and experience sharing in confidential settings, we strive to create personal, professional and business value for our network peers.
EGN was established in 1992 in Denmark and is today a global network of 14,000 members, representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions. A trusted, worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better - every day.
Read more at sg.egn.com