Biohacks to Help You Sleep Like a Baby
EGN Invites you to join EGN Cross Functional Virtual Event: EGN Cross Functional Virtual Event: Biohacks to Help You Sleep Like a Baby by Alexander Mearns on July 13, 2021.
Date/Time: Tuesday, July 13, 2021. 8am networking. 8.30pm - 10m interactive workshop.
Get to bed on time and then spend the next few hours staring at the ceiling?
Wake up in the night and then can’t go back to sleep?
Or maybe you’re getting enough hours, but you always wake up feeling exhausted?
Folks this ain’t normal!
Yes, there might be lots of people suffering the same fate as you, but it shouldn’t be this way!
There are a MASSIVE number of scientific papers on sleep deprivation that have shown to cause irritability, cognitive impairment, memory lapses, memory loss, ADHD, impaired immune system, diabetes, stress, heart disease, increased reaction time, aches, tremors, growth suppression, obesity and more.
You will learn:
● which foods sabotage your sleep
● the quick fixes you can do around your house to boost sleep
● which diets cause you to suffer insomnia
● how to turn off the incessant chatter in your head
● how to get a deeper night’s sleep without spending more time in bed
In a nutshell more/better sleep = better health + feel happier + live longer
About the speaker:
- Educated at CHEK Institute, California
- 10,000 hours of research into holistic health
- 1,000 hours of client coaching
- Chairman of Weston A. Price Foundation
- Running Levitise for 3 years
- Public speaking: Dell, PWC, WeWork, British Chamber of Commerce, SimCorp, Hedge Funds, Law firms
- Conviction, passion, motivation
After 20 years in the finance industry, Alex left the corporate world in late 2017 to start Levitise, Singapore's only Holistic Lifestyle Centre. Alex struggled to get the answers he was looking for to fix my own health problems from the commercial fitness and medical industries so after many years of studying in holistic health, fitness and nutrition in Singapore, Australia and United States he set up Levitise to help people, like him get the answers and make real, lasting health changes from the ground up.
Levitise specialises in working with senior executives in their 40s and 50s by solving problems such as weight gain, anxiety, fatigue and poor sleep. By working on a combination of personal training, nutrition and lifestyle factors Levitise helps you solve your health concerns and achieve your fitness goals in an exclusive, private, safe and cosy downtown environment.
08.00 AM: Networking/ Registration
08.30 AM: Webinar start. EGN introductions and speaker introduction
08.35 AM: EGN Cross Functional Virtual Event: Biohacks to Help You Sleep Like a Baby by Alexander
09.35 AM: Q & A and key takeaways
09.55 AM: Meeting end