ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEW EGN OWNERSHIP
The new owners and EGN Group are all excited about this new opportunity and looking forward to working even closer with you in the days and years to come, while at the same time remaining part of the global EGN network and concept.
Contact Nick today if you like to join one of the confidential peer groups for Senior Executives.
We are also very happy to introduce some changes and "upgrades" to your EGN membership.
- More peer group meetings - All meetings moved online since March. We have increased from 5 peer group meetings per year to 12 per year for each group. Currently all 12 meetings are conducted online but as soon as we can legally meet in person again, we plan to introduce a hybrid model with 6 meetings in person and 6 online meetings per peer group per year. Thus, double the number of meetings in your group per year.
- More cross-functional meetings - Due to a profound shift of communication to an online environment we quickly adapted and have been running weekly cross-functional webinars. The plan is to maintain at least two cross functional events per month, one in person and one online.
- Global webinars - This shift to an online world has also allowed us to introduce a greater range of speakers from all parts of the world.
- Weekly "Knowledge Sharing call" - held on Tuesdays 10am - 11am (networking from 9.30am). This is a cross-group call for all EGN APAC members.
- Additional Chairs - The addition of these activities/events has substantially increased the workload of all EGN staff and Chairs and as such we have recruited new Chairs and are also still on the lookout for even more Chairs. Please let Nick know if you know someone suitable or are interested yourself to facilitate a peer group. EGN is preparing to grow the network with additional peer groups this year (currently 9 peer groups and target is 12 groups by end of 2020). The current chairs will also focus on less groups each so some of the existing groups will have new chairs, including EL3 and EL4 that currently are run by Mette who will focus on EL1 instead. And we are happy to announce that EL3 will be now Chaired by Ricky Foo and EL4 by Stijn Welkers.
- Flexible Membership Payment terms have been introduced to support members whose cash flow is challenged now and may struggle to settle the SGD 3,960 membership invoice in one go. You may pay your membership in two invoices, quarterly or even monthly which may make it easier for you to pay since you can claim the membership fee on your expense account instead of going through all internal approvement systems. Speak with Siti if you need support (email@example.com).
- Pricing Strategy - While it is a challenging business environment, EGN has decided not to offer discounts on memberships but rather further enhance the existing membership value through the additional offerings mentioned above.
- Check ins - All members have been invited for a one on one call with Nick. If you have not yet taken advantage of this, you can schedule it on the links at the bottom of this email.
The new EGN owners' team are looking forward to seeing you virtually in upcoming webinars and knowledge sharing sessions. Nick is also looking forward to seeing you for a lunch or coffee when it is safe and we are permitted to do so. Until then, stay home, stay safe and stay connected with your fellow members.
Nick Jonsson, Managing Director &
Jonatan Persson, EGN Group CEO