Sales and Lead Generation Manager for EGN Singapore
EGN Singapore is a fast growing professional network of senior executives and the c-suite. We recently revamped our business model which has significantly improved our operational and business development ability and put us on track for sustainable and scalable growth. The missing link to our sales and marketing machine is a Sales and Lead Generation manager to help us generate quality leads for our business and pull together our business development efforts. The sales and marketing team is led by our Managing Director – an experienced business operator with a proven history of developing people to their full potential.
The successful candidate will work closely with a team of 6-7 people including our Managing Director, 3-4 Sales Managers, Community Growth colleagues (sales), and our sales support staff. They will be expected to take a leadership role of our sales and sales support staff and align efforts with Marketing and the MD towards clear business targets.
We are looking for Sales and Lead Generation Manager
Key areas of responsibility
Lead Generation (25% of time)
- Act as key point of contact responsible for defining the tactic/channel mix in the integrated marketing plan purpose built to maximize achieve Marketing targets set.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage prospects, customers, and ultimately generate and accelerate sales pipeline and opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales and product marketing leaders to align on joint priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of risk
Sales Management (25 % of time)
- Manage the Sales Support Team that are reaching out to potential leads.
- Coaching and performance monitoring of the Sales Support Team.
Own Sales (50% of time)
- Expand lead base in Singapore and manage, nurture and convert inbound/outbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about the company’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in CRM system (Salesbox and Plexus).
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential members via phone, email, telephone conferencing and face to face meeting and develop a positive business relationship.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimisation
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence, alerting reps to any urgent issues, update reps on rescheduling appointments or sending info emails.
- Prepare New Member’s white form, Non-Disclosure Agreement, and any other documentation required.
- Support Managers in the area of servicing existing members and maintaining good relationships.
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- 10+ years B2C sales targeting executives or professional customers
- 10+ years sales management experience
- 5+ years B2C lead generation experience
- Broad and deep knowledge of lead generation strategies and tactics
- Proven history in establishing, resourcing, and continually optimising a B2C demand generation process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and keep track of the status of several workstreams
- An advanced user of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
The ideal candidate
- Be completely service oriented and strive to take away work from the MD so he can focus on higher value added work
- Confidence - someone who is confident, outgoing and can speak with anyone
- Be proactive and continually pushing to get things done and remove barriers
- Have a professional appearance and demeanour in all aspects
- Singapore citizen or PR
- Diploma/Degree in a business or communications field
- 10-20 years working experience with strong references
- Can work from home and has space to have a quiet working environment
Please send your CV and application with a cover letter in English to EGN Singapore.
E-mail (Siti): firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +65 69325069
CV’s without cover letters will not be considered.
About EGN Singapore
EGN Singapore offers tailored peer groups for business executives.
Through business relationships and experience sharing in confidential settings, we strive to create personal, professional and business value for our network peers.
EGN was established in 1992 in Denmark and is today a global network of 14,000 members, representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions. A trusted, worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better - every day.
Read more at sg.egn.com